We now stock Thinkware Dash Cams
Whether you want a simple, entry-level dash cam or a top of the range front & rear camera, we can provide the Thinkware camera that meets your needs.
The range starts with the F50 and this is a front-facing camera with the option of GPS which tracks your vehicles speed and precise location. This camera can be used with up to a 64GB memory card
The top model is the F800 Pro and is the newest camera from Thinkware and it offers top of the range capabilities. The F800 Pro also incorporates the new ‘Super Night Vision 2.0’, a night image correction feature in addition to built-in GPS and ‘Safety Camera Alerts’. Additionally, there is a lower current drain on the F800 and an optional external GPS.
This model comes with a low profile and modern design. The F800 Pro features a 1080p Full HD front-facing camera and an optional 1080p Full HD rear-facing camera. This model can be used with up at a 128GB memory card
Features and Benefits
- Full HD resolution – All Thinkware cameras record in 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps).
- Super Capacitor – The cameras use a Capacitor instead of a Battery. A battery will eventually ‘die’ due to constantly being charged and discharged. A low-quality battery can swell and leak causing damage to the camera. Capacitors are much more reliable and are more resistant to heat and therefore will not swell or leak.
- Dual Save – Dash cameras will save to the external memory as the primary option but in an incident activated by a G-Sensor, footage will also be stored on the internal memory as well. This means should the memory card fail a copy of the incident will be on the internal memory as a backup.
- Speed & Red Light Camera Alert – If the camera you choose has GPS on it then the camera will alert you when you go over the speed limit and also when coming up to a Red Light Camera.
- WiFi – The main function of WiFi on a dash cam is to be able to view the footage on a smartphone without the need to remove the SD card and without using a computer/laptop. This can be particularly useful in the event of an accident and you need to view the footage quickly to show the police
- Super Night Vision – This is a night image correction feature that produces a clearer and brighter image in poor light conditions
- Time Lapse – This feature increases the frames per second record rate of the dash cam when it is in ‘Parking Mode’. This is so you get the maximum amount of video recorded without taking up too much space on the memory card. Once ‘Parking Mode’ is enabled the camera will automatically switch between this and normal recording once the car is moving, providing it has been hardwired.
- Format Free Technology – The dash cam will automatically delete old recordings which will eliminate the need for periodical formatting of the SD card and will extend the lifespan of the card too.
- SD Memory Card Support – This is the maximum size of SD card you are able to use in the camera
- Cloud Service – This feature is a convenient way to view, download, access or delete recorded images as well as enable firmware and safety camera updates via the app.
- Windows/MAC viewer support – The dash cam footage can be viewed on computers running Microsoft or Apple operating systems
- Mobile App Support – The dash cam can connect to the Thinkware App for smartphones. This enables you to access all of the videos recorded by the camera
- LDWS – Lane Departure Warning System – A warning will be given when your vehicle is departing the lane you are currently in.
- FCWS – Front Collision Warning System – A warning will be given when the camera senses the vehicle in front has slowed down. This is to warn the driver of a potential accident
- uFCWS – ‘Urban’ Front Collision Warning System – This works in the same way as the FCWS but at slower ‘Urban’ speeds to avoid bumps whilst in traffic.
- FVDW – Front Vehicle Departure Warning – When the vehicle in front of you in a line of traffic moves off the camera will alert you. This is in case the driver has been distracted and to divert their attention back to the road.